This won't be a very interesting blog by the way so you might wanna tune out now.
So, uni looks like it's actually going to be fun this year, despite being even more hectic. All my assignments are massive but at least they're actually related to what I want to study. No more fucking foundation units!
A while ago I decided I wanted to do something crazy to break up the monotony of life and chose to dye my hair. Weird right? I'd never done it before so I figured I'd give it a try. Last night I finally got around to doing it, went for a crazy red colour. Didn't come out quite as red as I expected but I think I like it. Picture will come later. And massive props to Ash for helping me do it <3
This weekend should be pretty awesome. Going to a film festival tonight, a floating film tomorrow, the beach on Sunday, and... SOUNDWAVE ON MONDAY! It's finally fucking here and I'm hella pumped. Oh and Placebo on Tuesday, but that doesn't count as weekend :P
Can't really think of anything else to write about so that's it. Sorry about the lameness of this post.

No comments:
Post a Comment