Anyway, feeling much better today. Felt much better yesterday too. I'd kill for some consistency. I went back to the doctor this morning and got my meds, which I'll start taking tomorrow morning. Another appointment in two weeks to see how I'm going and up my dosage, and then another one 4 weeks after that to start talking about his clinical psychologist/psychiatrist friend. Not so sure about that but I have 6 weeks to come up with an excuse not to go.
Don't really have much to vent about today so this will just be a boring journal style post I guess.
I went and saw Avatar yesterday and was blown away by how much it exceeded my expectations. The plot was still as average and predictable as I thought it would be but the visuals are absolutely stunning, especially in 3D. The scenery is spectacular and looks so real you can hardly tell it's CG. Most of the animals are pretty cool but nothing special, but some of them (the little white glowing jellyfish type things, the bug things that spin around when they fly, and the multi coloured dragon thing) are are just amazing. I could quite happily watch this movie over and over with the dialogue muted and just the music playing. I'm trying to convince the rest of the family to see it this weekend so I can see it again (and not pay for the ticket).
No plans for the weekend as of yet, just kayaking with dad tomorrow morning. I never really have plans though, just make it up as I go along.
Not much else to say. May edit this later if I think of something.
I'll spend some time this weekend making this thing look more interesting. Not that there's anyone but me reading it.

No comments:
Post a Comment