Next up is new years eve. Not sure what I'll be doing yet. Going to a BBQ at a friends house in the afternoon, then maybe having people round afterwards but if there aren't enough interested then I'll just stay at the BBQ.
Health update: Started taking my pills and apart from a slight headache the first day I've avoided any side affects. Get bumped up to a bigger dose on Wednesday but hopefully that'll go just as smoothly.
As for mental health, I'm still going insane but it's not as bad now, and for different reasons. Some days I feel like I've moved on and I'm completely over it (her), and then other days I miss her so much I can't think straight. Then again it could be that I'm not missing her at all and I actually just miss being in a relationship.
Oh and I still can't sleep, but it might be because I haven't done any exercise lately. Or my body clock is just fucked again. Went kayaking this morning and went for a long walk this arvo so I'll see how I go tonight.
Wish me luck.

No comments:
Post a Comment