So, it's officially 2010. What better time for a new start than the beginning of a new decade. I have a couple of resolutions for this year, but some of these resolutions have several sub-resolutions (one of which was creating the term "sub resolution"). Since I seem to be the kind of person who requires a relationship in order to be happy I am going to turn myself into someone worth dating. After some reflection I realised that I wouldn't date me, so why would anyone else? So, here's how the list goes...
New Years Resolutions 2010
1. Become a better person.
1.1 - Get a job
1.2 - Get fit
1.3 - Start eating healthy
1.4 - Try harder at uni (so that I actually have some kind of future)
1.5 - Stop (or at least cut down) the swearing
1.6 - Invent "sub resolutions"
2. Spend less time in front of a screen (especially a computer screen).
2.1 - Find a sport
2.2 - Read more
2.3 - Make some new friends
3. Write my goddamn story that's been in my head since 2004.
3.1 - Improve my writing by taking classes or something
4. Play guitar more.
5. Do more art.
5.1 Improve my drawing
5.2 Take up photography again
6. Get a tattoo.
That's the list at the moment. I'll edit as I (if I) come up with more. Hope everyone had I fantastic new years eve.
All the best for 2010.

No comments:
Post a Comment