Well done Ash, you've successfully completed my scavenger hunt and found your way to my blog. Not much a prize I know but I'll give you something better next time I see you.
I know I said I wanted to go through it with you, and I still do, but I figured I may as well show you now and then when we do read it together you'll be able to ask questions or something. I dunno, I just wanted to make a scavenger hunt :P
Anywhoo the posts I was talking about are the early ones, mainly the first one. I've told you most of what's in it already through various conversations but this'll be the whole story. I just want to emphasise that I'm in no way trying to make you feel guilty, and I don't hold any grudge against you, and I agree that it turned out to be a positive. You should also know that it's a bit of an exaggeration (I was feeling pretty shit and I tend to be melodramatic when I'm like that), well everything except the bit about anberlin. Also, you were NOT the sole cause of my depression. Losing you just made it harder to deal with.
So, I hope you enjoy it, and I hope you enjoy the other posts as well should you choose to read them.
I can't wait to see you on Thursday.
I love you so very much X
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment