Monday, May 3, 2010

Dear you, tonight let's get ahead of ourselves

When I started this blog it was intended to be a place for me to vent about what's going on in my life/head. Most people tend to associate "venting" with the expulsion of negativity, but I believe that better falls under "ranting". Venting does not always have to be negative, as I am about to demonstrate.

I've just had the second amazing weekend in a row, and currently have so many things to look forward to that it literally blows my mind. For the last couple of days I've been in such a good mood that I could probably bring about world peace if I put my mind to it. My life right now, is so. Fucking. Awesome.

I'm currently ridiculously excited for Groovin' the Moo festival in Bunbury, which is now ten days away. Three days with Ash, as well as a kick ass festival with a killer line-up. Bliss. Also, today I spent several hours trying to get through to Rottnest. I did eventually, and booked us 4 nights in July. Now we're just trying to get our stingy friends to come with, but I'm really looking forward to it.

But the main source of my bubblyness is how much time I've been spending with Ash, and how much time we're still going to be spending together. Last year uni kept getting in the way an I'd be lucky to see her twice a week, now I see her almost every day and I fucking love it.

When I started this blog I expected it to be mostly ranting. I can't even express how glad I am it's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment