Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Apples and Oranges

I'm fat. Figuratively, not literally. So in addition to exercising twice a week I'm also going on diet.

Consumption of the following has been banned completely:

1. Soft drinks (including energy drinks like V etc)
2. Anything with guarana in it
3. Packet noodles


Consumption of the following will be drastically cut down:

1. Chocolate (and other lollies)
2. KFC
3. Snack food, eg. chips, biscuits
4. Uni food
5. Big, gigantic pieces of red meat served with chips
6. Anything fried


Consumption of the following will be somewhat reduced:

1. Flavoured milk
2. Iced Tea
3. Milo


As you can see most of that shit is drinks. I don't tend to eat much apart from breakfast and dinner. Still working on the list and obviously I need to make a list of things I'm going to increase consumption of. But that's where it stands at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. BUT IF YOU CUT DOWN PACKET NOODLES, HOW WILL YOU LIVE????

    I guess it's stir fries and salads for you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete